As the days get longer and the temperature gets warmer, it's natural to want to start sprucing up your living space for the spring season. But if you're feeling a little tapped out after winter's chilly clutches, don't worry — we've got you covered. Here are five ideas that will help you get started. From colorful decor to outdoor seating, these tips will help you create a space that feels light and airy – perfect for welcoming in the new season. So read on and start planning your spring transformation!
1. Bring in plants for a pop of color - If you're looking for a way to add some life and color to your home without breaking the bank, consider adding some plants. Plants are a great way to brighten up any living space and can be really inexpensive if you choose wisely. Not only do plants make your home look more cheerful, but they also provide fresh air and can help improve your mood. So, if you're in the market for a cheap and easy way to add some personality to your home, consider taking a trip down to your local plant store.
2. Introduce some outdoor seating - Spending time outside is one of the best ways to enjoy springtime, so don't be afraid to add some outdoor seating to your apartment. If your apartment has a private balcony, invest in a couple of comfy chairs and a small table so that you can enjoy your favorite book in the fresh air.
3. Hang some new curtains or blinds to let in more light – If you're looking to make the most of the springtime sunshine, consider hanging some new curtains or blinds. Not only will this let in more natural light, but it can give your space an instant makeover. If you're looking to save money, shop around for inexpensive curtain options that still look great.
4. Play around with colors - Use bright shades to create a cheerful atmosphere. Experiment with bright colors that remind you of spring. Warm, bright yellows and oranges paired with pops of blue and green is a winning color combination for the season. Whether you want to hang up some yellow artwork or decorate your bedspread with bright orange pillows is up to you – it's all about what feels most like spring to you!
5. Add some decorative items such as candles, vases, or photo frames - Decorating your home is a great way to make it feel more like you. Search around the house for items that can be used as decoration, such as family photos, candles, or decorative vases. When choosing wall décor, look for lively prints and patterns in warm colors that reflect the season.
Spring is a time for new beginnings and fresh starts. What better way to jump into the season than by giving your apartment a little refresh? With just a few simple changes, you can brighten up your living space and celebrate the blossoming springtime.
If you’re looking for more apartment décor inspiration, be sure to explore our website. NMS West Hills offers fully furnished San Fernando Valley apartments, with exceptional custom-made furnishing curated by our in-house interior design team. We have all the information you need about our West Hills apartments, including floor plans, amenities, and photos. We can’t wait to welcome you home!