The San Fernando Valley is a tourist destination that offers something for everyone. From the incredible sights and sounds of Hollywood to the natural beauty of the mountains, there's plenty to see and do in this amazing part of California. Here are 5 must-see sights in the San Fernando Valley.
1. Universal Studios Hollywood – A visit to Universal Studios Hollywood is a must for anyone interested in film and television. Situated in the San Fernando Valley, the studio has been responsible for some of the most iconic films and TV shows of all time. Guests can take a tour of the historic studio lot, see famous sets and props up close, and even walk through some of the most famous movie sets in history. There is also a theme park on site, which includes rides based on popular films and TV shows, such as Jurassic World, the Transformers franchise, and The Simpsons.
2. The Japanese Garden – The Japanese Garden is a beautiful and serene oasis in Van Nuys. The garden features traditional Japanese architecture, landscaping, and sculptures, as well as a tea house. The garden is open to the public for self-guided tours.
3. Hollywood Sign – The Hollywood Sign is one of the most iconic landmarks in the world. Situated on a hillside in the Hollywood Hills, the sign overlooks the city of Los Angeles. Visitors can get up close to the sign by hiking one of the many trails in the area. The trails are notoriously tough, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes and bring plenty of water.
4. Griffith Observatory - The Griffith Observatory is a must-see for anyone interested in astronomy or the history of Los Angeles. The Observatory is home to a planetarium, telescope, and several exhibits about the stars and planets. Visitors can also get an amazing view of the city from the Observatory's grounds.
5. Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Warner Bros. Studio Tour is a behind-the-scenes look at one of the most successful movie studios in the world. Guests can tour the historic studio lot, see famous sets and props up close, and even walk through some of the most famous movie sets in history. The tour is a great way to learn about the film-making process and see some of Hollywood's biggest stars up close.
Whether you're visiting or you are a resident, be sure to add these 5 must-see sights in the San Fernando Valley to your itinerary. From world-famous landmarks to beautiful gardens, there's something for everyone to enjoy in this amazing part of California. Come and experience all that the San Fernando Valley has to offer!
If you're looking for a rental community that has it all – from incredible amenities and lush landscaping, to an unbeatable location – look no further than NMS West Hills. Our furnished suites and apartments offer all the comforts of home in a setting that is both stylish and serene. Come see why our rentals are some of the most sought-after luxury apartments in the San Fernando Valley!